LMUexcellent Symposium 2010: Workshop on risk measures and attitudes
The workshop is organised within the scope of the visiting professorship "Quantitative Finance and Insurance", funded by the LMUexcellent initiative. It will take place on December 13, 2010, at the Seidlvilla, Nikolaistraße 1b, 80802 München.
On December 14, 2010, a discussion forum will be offered for younger scientists in the seminar room of the Faculty for Business Administration, Schackstraße 4.
Main Speakers are
* Hans Föllmer (Humboldt Universität zu Berlin, Germany)
* Michael Kupper (Humbolt Universität zu Berlin, Germany)
* Harris Schlesinger (University of Alabama, USA)
* Stefan Weber (Leibniz Universität Hannover, Germany)
* Illia Tsetlin (INSEAD, Singapore)
* Christian Gollier (Université Toulouse, France)
* Louis Eeckhoudt (Université Catholique de Lille, France)
* Beatrice Rey (Université Lyon, France)
* Max Rueger (Universität Augsburg, Germany)
* Daniel Wiesen (Universität Bonn, Germany)
* Sebastian Ebert (Universität Bonn, Germany)
* Johannes Maier (Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität, Germany)
The workshop addresses master and PhD students, postgraduate researchers and all practitioners from the fields of risk management in insurance and other financial institutions.
Please note that the registration is closed from now on! Thank you to those who have registered to join us!
For further information about the current and former schedules please see here